You have 6 Minutes!
~ 21 Useful comments on LIFE
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, “I love you,” mean it.
5. When you say, “I’m sorry,” look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone’s dream. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don’t judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Say “God bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson .
17. Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
18. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
20. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Spend some time alone.
Take Six minutes to answer these questions
Start each sentence with “What’s holding me back is…” For example:
- The fear of failure
- The belief that “This is all I deserve”
- The uncomfortable conversations I don’t like to have.
- The things (list them) I have been pretending not to notice?
- The things (list them) that I have not acknowledged or am avoiding
- Are willing to implement new ideas
- Are ready to move on if things don’t work
How does your mindset stack up? Want to learn what do do to improve… Read, Read… Research, Find a Mentor… Do whatever is needed to CHANGE… For a BETTER YOU.
“A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” ~ Tony Robbins