Things to pack when travelling to Europe in the summer
Traveling is a dream for many people. But when this dream comes true and you finally get a chance to pack your bags and fly, it is extremely necessary to organize a clear plan for the trip beforehand. To enjoy a trip to the amazing continent of Europe, it is important to be aware of and knowledgeable about the type of luggage suitable for your stay.
Ideally, make a list of the items to be packed so that you have to face no issue while traveling. Some of the items necessary for a trip to Europe in the summers are:
When it comes to clothing, the best suited for summers in Europe are:
- Pairs of jeans and Capri pants – Capri pants are also in fashion and very suitable for the summer weather.
- Shorts – Shorts are increasingly popular in Europe and wearing them is ‘in’. So don’t forget to pack some with you!
- T-shirts and polo’s – T-shirts that are vibrant in color, are ideal for sports and casual use.
- Swimsuit – For the love of waters and beaches in Europe!
- Good quality undergarments
Backpacks are the easiest way to carry a lot of items securely. They are very important for day long picnics and for fishing, hiking, and climbing excursions to various famous regions in Europe. Having bags, that can be carried on the back makes traveling quite convenient.
They are generally heavy duty plastic bags, usually with a zipper for the purpose of loading and unloading. They help in compressing heavy clothing such as jackets and sweaters. All your heavier apparel can be placed in the compressor which is then sealed and put in the backpack – thus occupying a smaller space.
Packing cubes are essential for people who consider themselves pros at packing. These help in dividing and organizing the stuff you plan to carry with you. They are also available in all shapes and sizes, and are suitable for arranging items from clothing to nail polishes!
The ideal footwear for this trip includes:
- Socks (cotton made)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Easy to wear joggers
- Waterproof shoes for traveling to especially snowy/rainy areas in Europe.
Some of the required accessories for this trip are:
- Earplugs (if you plan to take multiple flights and road trips)
- Sunglasses (a must for summers!)
- Face towels
- Luggage locks: They are an utter necessity these days to avoid theft.
- Water bottle
- Earphones with a music player
- Books/reading material
- Camera with sufficient storage for pictures
- Toiletry kit (including toothpaste, face wash, hand wash, soap)
- Cosmetics and items for grooming and personal hygiene
- Medicines in case of emergency
- Smartphone and laptop
- Plug adapter (the sockets in UK and Europe are different from other countries, hence the need for plug adapters).
These are some of the many items required for a convenient travel to Europe. For a satisfying trip abroad, you need to be sure of the minute details and plan accordingly.
A Selection of Travel Quotes
“Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
“We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.