Why People Love to Hate You
People that find themselves at the brunt of people’s anger probably did something to deserve it. If the backlash and burns aren’t justified than congratulations! You are one of the lucky individuals that get hate for no particular reason, as people just love to hate you.
They hate you for the most insane and stupidest reasons. Reasons, upon learning them, will make you roar with laughter. What did you do to get the hate-like status? Let us find out by looking at a few reasons of why you might be the most hated person in their books:
1. You Don’t Know How to Take Profile Pictures
You take close up profile pictures because according to your mom, you are the most beautiful person they laid eyes on and you agree. That’s good and all, but people on your friend’s list will not look at the beauty depicted in the picture, but at the close up of the pimple that steals the spotlight from you.
2. You Squint Your Eyes
Oh, come on, you have to agree with us on this one. People who squint their eyes when talking creep you out as much as they creep us out, right? If you have the strange habit of squinting, quit doing that.
3. You Are Too Nice
You would think that this would be a good trait to possess, but unfortunately, some people find overly nice people annoying. People who give lectures, tell you that you look like a million bucks constantly (even when your hair looks like a bird’s nest), and are always doing something to please you can become a pest.
A pest so stubborn that even bug spray won’t get rid of them (too harsh, sorry). Let’s tone it down a bit, shall we? Just try to find the balance between good and evil and you will be fine.
4. Your Voice Box is Confusing
This is something that you can’t help doing and people are mean to pick on you for that. Not everyone can have a gender-matching voice box, as there are some men with a feminine sounding voice box and women with a masculine sounding voice box. If the haters are reading this, don’t hate, as it’s not their fault so give them a break.
5. You Are Successful
You may not be the epitome of beauty, but you have something more to overshadow that. People may have loathed you for your peculiar appearance and individuality, but now they will hate you because of your success. Why do you think so many people around the world hate celebrities so much?
They are jealous of another person’s success and when someone close to them becomes successful, they have too much pride to admit that they got there because of hard work and talent.
6. You Are Always Happy
There you have it; it was your optimistic attitude that sent all those evil glares your way. If you always have a smile on your face, even in the darkest moments of your life, people will make an issue about it. This is proof that people are the hardest species to understand.
Even though you shouldn’t care what others think of you, you should improve in some areas of your life such as the squinty eyes, the over pleaser attitude, and the close up masterpieces.
A Selection of LOVE HAPPINESS & LIFE Quotes
Quotes about love
- “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Dr. Seuss
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” ~ Max Muller
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” ~ Lucille Ball
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~ Lao Tzu
Quotations about happiness
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters” ~ Audrey Hepburn
- “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” ~ Mark Twain
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ~ Helen Keller
- “People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” Albert Einstein
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Quotes about life
- “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too” ~ Will Smith
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment” ~ Buddha
- “Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor” ~ Sholom Aleichem
- “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of” ~ Bruce Lee
- “Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it” ~ Irving Berlin
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ~ Bob Marley
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.