Mal Garvin’s GodSpot flashback’s from BreakThru Generation
1. Character… Take a stand
2. It’s so funny we don’t speak anymore
3. 1st world consumption
4. How long would you want it to last?
5. Juicy transmission… Time to change
6. Superstitious / Good Fortune
7. Escapism worth thinking about
8. What was school like for you?
9. Success or failure, what is holding you back?
10. What do you think success is?
11. What destroys more properties than earthquakes?
12. What is your burden?
13. One of the best Tv bloopers
14. How is your report card? Who is to blame?
15. He’s my brother…..getting a bit of mercy
16. Do you wish you were someone else?
17. Do you believe in chance encounters?
18. Are you vain…… and you still want a loving relationship?
19. As a parent what keeps you going?
20. Being a sex symbol is an ATTITUDE!
21. An obsession……Boats cars and sex.
22. Standard of living or quality of life.
23. Bob Dylan says……..
24. Who are you telling who you are and where you’re going?
25. Lovey Dovey all the time!
26. David Crosby, Making a new start in life….
27. I’m only human..
28. Somewhere over the rainbow LOVE legend.
30. I’ll give you 50 cents for your soul…. Is something missing in your life?
31. Bono ~ “Necessity is the mother of invention”.
32. 17% of people with exercise bikes only use once a week. Let’s get physical.
33. LOVE… What is your annual budget?
34. Where is the $1,000? How do you cope with emotional conflict?
35. Are you well meaning?
36. Being on the cover of RollingStone magazine.
37. All I see are beautiful people. What do you SEE?
38. FIG JAM How good are you?
39. Do you give a dam? Do you like to be LIKED?
40. Superman….. He could not believe his eyes.
41. “You can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes.”~ Elvis
42. Are you a dreamer? Don’t let the past determine your future.
43. In what kind of weather do you think most fatal accidents occur?
44. Do you regard yourself as a sensible person?
45. Do you perpetuate gossip or rumours?
46. Are you living for the moment and therefore planning to fail?
47. Thinking of marriage….
48. Anything is possible…. Murphy’s Law.
49. All my friends are getting married… Is that a loss of freedom?
50. Are technologically bankrupt?
51. Are you making it little by little…. Become a man of value.
52. Tender hands. Have no small regrets……
53. A ten year overnight success HAH! Get an apprenticeship to serve.
54. Let’s use a coat hanger to open the lock… Are you worried?
55. Do you wish you had a clone?
56. What are you THANKFUL for?
57. Are you selling an image…..What is the PRICE you are paying?
Initially through his syndicated radio program. Breakthru Generation, and then later through 60 spots and a national talkback program, Mal Garvin was one of Australian radio’s best known voices for over 40 years.
Now retired and focussed on writing, Mal lives with his wife, Jenny in Hobart, Tasmania.
Mal is enjoying the opportunity afforded by podcasting to make available some of the thousands of programs that he and his team produced over more than four decades of his award winning programs.
His personal website is : http://www.lifeunderstanding.com/
Life: It’s Worth Thinking About is proudly powered by Podbean.com 3.2 .
Copyright 2012 Mal Garvin. All rights reserved.