Their insight may surprise you.
While reading, keep in mind that these are first-graders, 6-year-olds, because the last one is a classic!
1. Don’t change horses until they stop running.
2. Strike while the bug is close.
3. It’s always darkest before Daylight Saving Time.
4. Never underestimate the power of termites..
5. You can lead a horse to water but How?
6. Don’t bite the hand that looks dirty.
7. No news is impossible
8. A miss is as good as a Mr.
9. You can’t teach an old dog new Math
10. If you lie down with dogs, you’ll stink in the morning.
11. Love all, trust Me.
12. The pen is mightier than the pigs.
13. An idle mind is the best way to relax.
14. Where there’s smoke there’s pollution.
15. Happy the bride who gets all the presents.
16. A penny saved is not much..
17. Two’s company, three’s the Musketeers.
18. Don’t put off till tomorrow what you put on to go to bed.
19. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and You have to blow your nose.
20. There are none so blind as Stevie Wonder.
21. Children should be seen and not spanked or grounded.
22. If at first you don’t succeed get new batteries.
23. You get out of something only what you See in the picture on the box
24. When the blind lead the blind get out of the way.
25. A bird in the hand is going to poop on you.
And the WINNER and last one!
26. Better late than Pregnant!!!
An Auckland couple had 9 children.
They went to the doctor to see about getting the husband “fixed.”
The doctor gladly started the required procedure and asked them what finally made them make the decision — why, after nine children, would they choose to do this.
The husband replied that they had read in a recent article that one out of every ten children being born in New Zealand was Chinese, and they didn’t want to take a chance on having a Chinese baby because neither of them could speak the language!
Here is one of the greatest questions you will ever ask and answer:“What one skill, if I developed and did it in an excellent fashion, would have the greatest positive impact on my career?” ~Brian Tracy Good question – just CHANGE the LAST WORD to “LIFE”!