Attitude is the overall measurement of our disposition and reaction to things around us. She relates to our feelings and how situations are handled. She is the total summation of our world view and general belief which determines our outlook and perception of life, people and things around us. We are often encouraged and sometimes challenged by friends to have positive attitudes to life because it is possible for someone to demonstrate negative attitudes unconsciously. The following are another 10 Quick Tips about Attitude.
- Goal setting. It is very essential for us to have goals that we are pursuing to help keep a positive attitude. Goal setting are similar to having a vision or dream we plan to achieve within a short or long time. This will help to sharpen our worldview to be more positive.
- A thankful heart. There is the tendency to keep our minds gloomy over unmet desires and expectations. Life, from experience is not all bed of roses and situations can be so depressing that you are left with no option but to complain. To maintain a positive attitude, just thank God for the good things you have.
- A person’s temperament can directly have an impact in the way he/she reacts to situations around. The more lively people are more positive in their outlook than those who are naturally gloomy.
- Search out for those who have positive attitudes and try to relate with them because their positivity to life might have a way of keeping you positive.
- Apart from the people we relate with on daily basis, the environment we find ourselves can have bearing on the way we see life and interpret realities. It is good for parents to bring up their grownups in a healthy environment that will impart their lives positively.
- Believe in self. As much as you are not to be over confident, you must work hard to make yourself proud. Be sure you can attain some heights without any assistance.
- It is not only advisable to have great dreams and goals; you must persevere to achieve such goals. This will make you more focused, thereby creating a positive attitude.
- Inspiring messages. It is very important to read books and listen to inspiring speeches as well as messages that can produce in us positive attitudes. No matter your present attitude, regular listening to inspiring messages will make the difference.
- Work at your emotions. Develop a healthy relationship with others by controlling your anger, envy and jealousy. Your emotion can go a long way to affect your attitude, so work at it early.
- The ultimate help. There is a limit you can go in life in changing your attitude without the help of God. Self-help materials can help a great deal but the ultimate help comes from God who is the source of our being and the pilot of our destiny. Seek his help for a positive attitude and he will help you because he is the source of all good things.
A Selection of Customer Service Quotes
“If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” ~ Mary Engelbreit
“Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.”~ Hans Selye
“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” ~ Alex Karras
“Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.” ~ Kahlil Gibran
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.