11 Creative Ways to Write About Jesus
The name Jesus is more than what we know it to mean. Apart from vested on that name, it comes with different meanings, benefits, power and potentials for those who believe. The name is associated with peace, joy, happiness, love, kindness, abundance, wisdom, truth, life and many other things. The following are the creative ways to write about Jesus
- Jesus is Messiah. As the Messiah, he is referred to as the anointed of God. Before his earthly ministry, he was anointed by the Holy Spirit in order to have success. This is why Christian ministers strive for anointing in their ministries for effectiveness.
- Jesus is the Good Shepherd. He takes care of his own just as an earthly shepherd would take care of the sheep and prevent them from been stolen. This is symbolic of how caring, loving and tender Jesus is to those that believe on him.
- The king of kings. Jesus can be written as the king of kings. His kingdom is not of this world but eternal. His reign is full of peace and tranquillity unlike the political powers we have around us.
- Lamb of God. The name of Jesus can be written as the Lamb of God which is symbolic of how he laid down his life to be crucified for the redemption of mankind. He was like a sacrificial lamb.
- Lord of Lords. Jesus can also be written as the Lord of Lords. He came from heaven and so, he is noble and carries royalty with him. He is greater than any earthly lord who carries royalty in his blood. Most people draw him showing this feature.
- The Prince of Peace. Another creative way Jesus is usually written is the prince of Peace. All through his stay on earth, he was never said to quarrel or fight with anyone. Not even those that opposed him. The record shows that his voice will not be heard in the street.
- The Redeemer. Another creative way that Jesus is written is the redeemer. This is symbolic of the purpose for which he came to die and redeem mankind from their sinful way and habits. The curse and damnation hanging on humanity was taken away by the coming of Jesus.
- Jesus is also creatively written as the saviour. He came with the ultimate purpose of saving human being from the power of eternal death and condemnation that sin has brought us under. He is the only one that can save and deliver from sin.
- Son of God. The name of Jesus is creatively written as the son of God. This is because he came from heaven, from God. His birth is controversial as most people do not believe he is from God since he was born by a woman.
- Jesus is creatively written as Emmanuel meaning God with us. He is always present with the believers.
- Jesus is also creatively written as counsellor who guides and leads those who trust in him.
A Selection of Jesus Quotes
“It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” ~ Jesus Christ
“For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?” ~ Jesus Christ
“Little children, you are from God, and have conquered them; for the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in this world.” ~ Jesus Christ
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.