10 Twitter Money Making Tips
Want to learn how to make money with Twitter?
Follow these tips to help you cash in using one of the hottest social marketing tools on the web:
1. Be sure to “Tweet” to your followers every time you make a post or update pages on your blog. Be sure to add a catchy title to each of your headlines that will bring in more clicks.
2. If you want to follow others in your niche and see what they’re twittering about, use the Twitter search tool located at: https://search.twitter.com. Make sure that you’re also following your competitors. Send them an @username message. By sending them an @username message. If any of their followers happen to see your name, you may get a few curiosity clicks to your profile.
3. Make sure that your URL is located in your profile. You want to increase your chances of receiving more traffic.
4. Make a statement with your Tweets! Nobody wants to follow you if you don’t have anything interesting to say. To do this, make sure that you’re answering questions instead of just tweeting about yourself. Always be helpful and witty as you could always make new friends — and these friends can turn into potential customers.
5. Be sure to Tweet every time you are promoting a new product or service. This will help drive traffic to your web page and perhaps some sales as well.
6. A great way to gain visitors is to ask your followers for feedback on your new site. Not only will they visit, but they’ll also provide constructive feedback, and possibly subscribe to your website — or even make a purchase.
7. If you have a newsletter that you update regularly, be sure to publish this link in your tweet. This is a great way to gain new opt-ins.
8. If you participate in article marketing, be sure to feed your articles to Twitter.
9. You can use Twitter to help with your offsite promotions as well. If you decide to hold meet ups in your area with potential clients or peers, consider offering discounted or free admission if your followers tweet this event for you.
10. If you want even more traffic, consider tweeting your followers to ask them about social bookmarking your website through popular websites such as Facebook, Pinterest, StumbleUpon or Digg.
Implement these 10 tips I just gave you in to your daily twitter schedule, and I promise you will be rewarded.
Source: Robert Pullman
“The successful person places more attention on doing the right thing rather than doing things right.” – Peter Drucker