10 Secrets About Money You Can Learn From TV
Money is one of those indispensable things that human beings cannot do without as we spend it on daily needs and basic necessities of life. She is one thing that everyone strives to have in order to keep life going. Some people have negative attitude towards money this make them work like elephant and eat like ant because of the belief for storing it up to achieve great things. Money is not important in itself but what she is able to do for us. It is bad to chase and run after money that can disappear at any time.
The following are some secrets about money you can learn from TV:
- Money cannot buy happiness. TV programmes teach us that money cannot buy happiness and joy as many wealthy people are shown to be unhappy despite their riches.
- Wealth is unnecessary attention. You can learn from TV that excess money creates undue attention which has killed a lot of people prematurely.
- Wealth is not synonymous with generosity. One of the secrets of money learnt from TV is that excess money does not mean the owner will be generous as experience has revealed most wealthy men are very selfish.
- Attitude to give. From TV, you learn that those that have little and cannot give will not give when they have money in abundance.
- The more you have the more you spend. You can learn this secret from TV that those that have money in excess spend more than those who have little. They tend to fit into the society by purchasing expensive things that may not really be useful to them and their family members.
- They spend more and save less. The rich men around are shown on TV to have less foresight. They do not save for the raining days. Rather, as they see the money, they spend all without thinking of tomorrow.
- Wealth and greediness. The more money you have, the more you want to get. This leads so many rich people to join various clubs that are occultic in disguise. They are usually afraid of running out of money. They kill their wives and children in order to get money.
- The root of social vices. You learn from TV this secret about money that money is the root of all social vices like armed robbery, prostitution, fraud and corruption.
- Money has wings. You can learn this secret of money from various TV programmes that money can fly away at any time. This is why there is this common saying of people falling from “grace to grass”. A rich man today can be a poor man tomorrow.
- The children of the rich usually are clueless. Most children of the rich are portrayed in TV as clueless children because they usually set their hearts on their parents’ wealth, they don’t usually plan for their own future. They are so dependent on their parents and often end up as drug addicts.
Money is very useful if you have the right attitude towards it.
Top 10 TV Quotes & Catchphrases
#10 — “I’m not a crook …” (Richard Nixon)
#9 — “Yabba dabba do!” (Fred Flintstone, “The Flintstones”)
#8 — “Whatchoo talkin’ ’bout, Willis?” (Arnold Drummond, “Diff’rent Strokes”)
#7 — “Where’s the beef?” (Wendy’s ad)
#6 — “D’oh!” (Homer Simpson, “The Simpsons”)
#5 — “Ask not what your country can do for you …” (John F. Kennedy)
#4 — “Baby, you’re the greatest” (Ralph Kramden, “The Honeymooners”)
#3 — “You’re fired!” (Donald Trump, “The Apprentice”)
#2 — “One small step for man …” (Neil Armstrong)
#1 — “Here’s Johnny!” (Ed McMahon, “The Tonight Show”)
Source:- Bubby’s Wav Archive
“Life is a game. Money is how we keep score.” ~ TED TURNER, attributed, The Quotable Billionaire
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.