10 Secrets about Inspiration You Can Learn From TV
Inspiration is the process of getting new ideas to solve a problem or to have a sense of direction. One could be inspired to write a book, compose a song or poem and to draw or paint something. People are inspired differently depending on their level of creativity and personality. People are inspired to do things mostly when they in certain environment especially in quiet places. Most poets are inspired to compose their poems at riverside or in similar serene environment. The following are 10 Secrets about Inspiration You Can Learn from TV:
- Positive attitude. Inspiration is closely associated with positivity. No matter how intelligent a person may be, if he/she is having negative attitude to life, he/she cannot be inspired to do anything. Think and talk positively. This is one secret you will learn from TV.
- Most people are inspired when they read books. By reading what people have written, an idea can just crop up to solve a related or similar problem.
- Create time to think. There is power in meditation. Set a time aside each day to organize your thoughts. Deal with every worry and challenges before embarking on this beautiful journey of meditation. It is another TV secret.
- It is very difficult to get inspired when you have no goal set to be achieved. With inspiration comes dreams and vision. Set a particular time aside to organize your plans into achievable goals. This will lead to inspiration.
- Inspiration does not come to people who have no set standard for living. You must guide your life with principles that will set you on your feet. Principled people are more organized and easily get inspired.
- Problem solving attitude. For you to be inspired, you must be a problem solver. Do you see a vacuum you can fill with your intelligence? Inspiration comes with the problem solving attitude.
- Travel to new places. Travelling helps to broaden your mind by exposing you to new things. You learn a lot from life by interacting with different people in different places. Here, is another TV secret.
- Controlled emotions. You are what you conclude you are. Anger, sadness and other negative emotions can be controlled in order to have smooth and easy flow of ideas. A disturbed mind cannot be inspired. Most inspired people have their emotions under control.
- Identify your strength. Inspiration comes with inner strength. What do you have that others don’t have? What are you good at doing with little or no stress? That is your strength. Develop it and you will get inspiration to do more things and stand out of the crowd.
- Bad situations fuel inspirations. Most people have come to realize that they get inspired to do things when they are in seemingly difficult and bad situations. Problems can be blessings in disguise while obstacles are opportunities in disguise. There is no better situation to get inspiration than that your tight corner. Through TV, we are exposed to people who have risen from nothing to something through inspiration in difficult times.
A Selection of Inspirational Quotes
“Doubt whom you will, but never yourself.” ~ Christian Nestell Bovee
“If you would create something,
you must be something.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Every artist was first an amateur.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
“We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.” ~ Helen Keller
“I have not the shadow of a doubt that any man or woman can achieve what I have, if he or she will make the same effort, and have the same hope and faith.” Mahatma Gandhi
“Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
“Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great.” ~ Orison Swett Marden
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.