10 Quick Tips about Inspiration
There is no one without a brain to think properly. We are all created and endowed with some measures of intelligence and ability and no matter how weak you may think you are, you are better than many people and you can be better if you take yourself more seriously and work harder at your dreams. You are what you call yourself, therefore start saying positive things to yourself instead of looking at your weak points. You can be better and achieve more if you set your mind at it. Here are some quick tips to get you inspired:
- Build yourself. Farmers understand this fact better because they know the importance of seed sowing. No matter how weak you may think you are, work on yourself by enriching your mind with ideas from good books, intelligent movies and documentaries, listen to inspiring messages and music and within a short while, you’ll be so filled with new and viable ideas. Inspirations flow with what you feed your mind with.
- Identify your strength and make yourself better. Everyone is born with some degrees of intelligence and talents. Identify those talents and work at focusing on them for maximum result.
- Write down ideas. Any time something crosses your mind, write it down. Don’t let any idea slip away. With time your written ideas will give birth to something concrete. Inspirations are closely associated with ideas.
- Be yourself. You can only attain your expected height when you accept yourself as you are and not wishing you were someone else. Love yourself irrespective of your present weaknesses. Be self confident that you can achieve your dreams.
- Be organized. There is little or nothing a disorganized person can achieve. A journey that will take an organized person an hour will take a disorganized person 2 days. Set a working time table for everything and make sure no time is wasted. Inspiration comes freely to people who are more organized.
- Look for opportunity to explore. There is opportunity in every situation. When you interact with people, or wherever you find yourself, look for opportunity and something that stands out.
- There is power in meditation. Try to be as quiet as possible. Lock up yourself and try to be alone reflecting on some memories that you find fanciful. Inspirations flow in serene environments. Avoid noise as much as possible.
- There is power in passion. Love what you are doing and doing to your satisfaction. Identify things you love doing often with little or no stress. It could be your most cherished hobby or course transfer love to it and with time, you’ll discover it hold more for you.
- Increase your present level of reasoning and thinking. Self talk is a powerful tool in sharpening your creativity. Tell yourself you can do anything and in no time inspiration will come.
- Identify with the source of inspiration. God is the source of all inspiration and no one partners with him and fail. Study great achievers and you will find they have direct relationship with God.
A Selection of Inspirational Quotes
~ Audrey Hepburn
“The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.” ~ Vince Lombardi
“Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” ~ Swami Sivananda
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.