10 Facts about Money That Will Instantly Put You in a Good Mood or not!
Money is one those things that we need every day for a successful living. No matter how wealthy we are, we still crave to have more. This reason is adduced for people maintaining two or more jobs for comfortable living. Here are 10 Facts about Money That Will Instantly Put You in a Good Mood.
- Your face will only appear in money when you are dead. If you are a celebrity or president who is capable of being featured in any currency, that dream will only come true when you are dead and gone. This implies that such people are immortalised. They‘ll forever be remembered as long as the currency is still being used.
- As powerful as sex is, money is the most important thing people crave for. Most women will prefer to marry men on trial for their money instead of love.
- The first woman to appear on U.S coin was not an American but a Spanish queen. Tomorrow, it might be a non American too.
- Governments have only three ways of getting their money. These are: tax collection, print and borrow. Individuals in the country are faced with many ways of getting money without restrictions. This implies that individuals can be richer than their government.
- Trade by barter which was the earliest form of sale and exchange of goods is far better than the contemporary system of exchange through money. Both the poor and the rich could survive in those days of simple exchange compared to the present time.
- The word “salary” is derived from the word “sal”, which means salt in Latin, which was used as money by early Romans.
- There this belief that if a man’s girlfriend or wife has more money than him, there is the possibility that he will have anxiety and erectile dysfunction. The man is also more likely to resort into infidelity as a way of regaining his position. This fact was borne out after a report about 40% state women were making more money than their males.
- Millionaires tend to have more adventurous sex life than other categories of people. They are known not to be faithful to their partners at home. This might explain the fact that money They spend their money acquiring women. Some of them end up practising polygamy.
- The dirtiest thing may be money. As money is being transferred from one person to another it is advisable to be wary in handling it as it may be dirtier than your bathroom and toilet. You cannot ascertain the level or degree of germs you might be carrying in your hand in the name of money.
- Lenders may gain while borrowers lose. Often time people have causes to borrow money from group of people, associations and banks and since money is not stable, the borrower could gain while the lender could gain. Sometimes, the policy might favour the lender and they gain while the borrowers lose depending on the value of money and the state of inflation at the time of payment and refund.
A Selection of Money Quotes
Seven Deadly Sins
“Wealth without work
Pleasure without conscience
Science without humanity
Knowledge without character
Politics without principle
Commerce without morality
Worship without sacrifice.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.” ~ Oscar Wilde
“If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.” ~ Dorothy Parker
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.