10 Facts about Love That Will Instantly Put You in a Good Mood
Love is the tender feeling we have for people around us which we also receive from others. Without love the world would be a global prison where boredom prevails. She is a universal phenomenon that is expressed all over the world.
- Love is not restricted to human beings. May be you have been wondering why all these rants and shouts about love among human beings. The good news is that insignificant animals also crave for love including your pets. Isn’t that wonderful? So, calm down, you are not alone in this game!
- There is similarity between falling in love and taking cocaine. Research has shown that the effect of neurology that affects the person that takes cocaine is similar to people that fall in love. Next time you see someone taking cocaine, don’t tune off because you’ve just gone through similar experience by falling in love.
- The painkiller of cuddling. When next you are expressing some pains in any part of your body as a result of stress, don’t go to the next chemist shop. What you need is a sincere cuddling from that special person.
- Opposite attract. This fact is real in most marriages as you discover that while one is restless and bossy the other is quiet and easy going. Where both couple have similar traits, the relationship is always boring.
- The thought of love increases creativity and effective thinking. This is evident in children. Experience has shown that children that are loved and brought up in an atmosphere of love are more creative than their love-deprived counterparts.
- True love is associated with care, intimacy and attachment. Either between intending couples, married couples or parents to children, these three ingredients are indispensable. They define true love.
- Long term relationship is based on face attraction instead of body attraction. This is evident in married couples. This is because people are more interested in the face that in the body. In the recent time, long term relationship has been linked with good character. If you have good character and you’re a bit ugly, you are sure to find true love.
- Pupils’ dilation is an indication that you are attracted to someone. Often times when you are attracted to someone, your feelings are betrayed through the dilation of your pupils and this in turn, makes you more attractive.
- Strangers can fall in love through eye contacts. There is power in non verbal communications like eye contacts. Married men have fallen victims of this strange connective power with ladies. Next time you want to fall in love, try eye contact.
- Holding hands of your loved ones can ease a great deal of stress and pains. There is power in holding hands as it works like magic. It assures safety and security. This is why physical separation from a loved one could be traumatic because you need assurance of love from your loved ones that he/she cares and this is usually shown by holding of hands.
A Selection of Love Quotes
“Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.” ~ Candace Bushnell, Sex and the City“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.” ~ Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version
“Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” ~ James Baldwin
“I love you. Remember. They cannot take it” ~ Lauren Oliver, Delirium
“I have decided to stick to love…Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.