3 Money Tasks That Should Be Tackled In Fall
The season of autumn is one which brings with it lots of brown and orange leaves that leave that sound of rustle gently striking against your ear drums. Autumn is definitely no spring but isn’t winter either. Autumn is the cross road between the summer and winter. It is this transitional spirit of autumn that we intend to carry on in this blog. Autumn is the season that spells big changes and it should be the month where you make 3 money moves that will help you secure your financial future in the longer run.
Spend Wisely when doing your Back to School Buying
This is an expensive time for you with all the new expenses such as uniforms, books, and stationeries creeping up. At this point of time it is important that you don’t rush into shopping for these items. Take your time with these things. Make a list, review it carefully, and allocate a budget for it. Once you have done that you need to follow the list of things to buy religiously and ignore the temptation to go off budget. One of the best ways to do it is to buy these goods online. Online you’ll have the chance to compare and contrast different deals and get the best among them.
Make Your Plans for the End of the Year Holidays
At this moment of time one might argue that holidays are one of the last things in the year and they are far away yet it is important that you start planning for them financially from today. Holidays are a getaway from the year’s hard work and ups and downs. It is vital that you take a holidays and even more vital that you plan for them. Finances are often tight on budgets and hence it’ll be better for you to set up a savings account for your up and coming holidays so that your holidays aren’t an unwelcomed surprise on your budget.
Plan for Transitions in the season of transition
Just as the season of winter is the crossroad between two entirely different seasons of summer and winter, it traditionally known as the time of the year when people start make transitions form one point of their life to another. These transitions can be from being single to moving into relationship, marrying, changing a house or a job. All these changes are likely to affect each and every aspect of your life and one of the aspects that is going to be heavily affected is likely to be the money side of your life. All the transitions mentioned above require you to plan for them monetarily. To ensure that your aren’t running short of cash at the start of winter you should give you money inflows and outflows a thorough review in lieu of the changing circumstances.
These money moves will ensure the state of your finances stays stable this Fall.
A Selection of Quotes About Money
Top 10 quotes about money.
- “Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like.” ~ Will Rogers
- “A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.” ~ Jonathan Swift
- “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.” ~ Epictetus
- “Money often costs too much.”~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.” ~ Christopher Rice
- It’s how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success.” ~ David Feherty
- “Frugality includes all the other virtues.” ~ Cicero
- “I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff. Got me a $300 pair of socks. Got a fur sink. An electric dog polisher. A gasoline powered turtleneck sweater. And, of course, I bought some dumb stuff, too.” ~ Steve Martin
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.” ~ Warren Buffett
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.